College and Career Counseling » Transcript Requests

Transcript Requests

Requesting a Transcript

When applying to all colleges and universities, as well as many scholarship agencies, one must request that official transcripts of grades are sent to each institution. A separate Transcript Release Authorization electronic form must be submitted for each school or agency. 

Transcript Release Authorization:

  • Linked to below and also available for students on Schoology

Please allow at least two weeks for the transcript to be received by the school or scholarship agency. While we make every attempt to send them shortly after they are requested, it may take a few weeks for the school information to be completed or for the college or university to process the transcripts in their offices.

Current Student Transcript Request
(This form will be reactivated in August for the Class of 2023. If you are a 2022 grad and would like your final transcript to be sent somewhere, please email Ms Englehart ([email protected]) and let her know where you would like it to be sent.)