Requesting a Transcript
When applying to all colleges and universities, as well as many scholarship agencies, one must request that official transcripts of grades are sent to each institution. A separate Transcript Release Authorization must be submitted for each school or agency. If we already have a Transcript Release Authorization on file, additional transcripts (usually for 7th semester or final grades) may be sent to that school or agency by request to the Registrar.
Transcript Release Authorization:
- Obtained in Student Services or downloaded from RBHS Department website.
- Must have student’s signature and a parent/guardian’s signature, if student is under 18 years of age.
- Must include the full name of the school or scholarship agency and address.
- Must indicate if attaching the college/scholarship application or if you have previously applied.
- Attach the “School Report” (sometimes called the “Secondary Report” or “Counselor Report”).
- Attach any checks for application fees or release form, if applicable.
- Check the appropriate boxes of any items being attached to application. Not all colleges require these reports, but many do. (Note: Usually found on the last page of the college application. If applying online, be careful to look for these forms prior to final submission of applications.)
- Must be reviewed by your counselor prior to submission to the Registrar.
Please allow at least two weeks for the transcript to be received by the school or scholarship agency. While we make every attempt to send them shortly after they are requested, it may take a few weeks for the school information to be completed or for the college or university to process the transcripts in their offices.