Riverside BrookfieldHigh School

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu

IL Provides Families Money for Food

Dear Parents and Guardians,
Illinois families with school-age children can apply for extra money for food through the Pandemic EBT (P-EBT). Attached is a flyer with additional information.
Families currently receiving SNAP do not need to apply for P-EBT benefits, because these additional P-EBT benefits will be automatically loaded into Illinois LINK EBT accounts.
Families who do not currently receive SNAP benefits but have children who receive free or reduced-priced meals will need to apply directly with the Illinois Department of Human Services (IDHS). IDHS has made the application available in both English and Spanish at https://abe.illinois.gov/abe/access. The fastest way for families to receive benefits is to complete the application online, using the link above. Once at the website, click “Apply for Benefits”
Please see the contact information on the attached flyer should you need assistance with the application process.
Kristin Smetana, Ed.D.
Assistant Superintendent
Riverside Brookfield High School

Attached Files

Published Print