(Adopted by Board of Education, April 27, 2021)
At Riverside Brookfield High School, we value character as well as achievement. A partnership of students, parents, teachers, administrators, and community committed to educational excellence, innovation, and equity, we deliver a rigorous and well-balanced education for the academic, artistic, athletic, social-emotional and civic growth of each student. As lifelong learners, graduates are well-equipped to be responsible members of a diverse and ever-changing world.
District 208 Goals
(Approved by Board of Education, February 8, 2022)
- Explore how to maximize curricular days to foster academic rigor, new opportunities, and social/emotional supports for all students.
- Research opportunities and methods to increase two-way engagement with all stakeholders of the RBHS community.
- Continue ongoing training and engagement in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
- Maintain responsible budgeting while investing in staff and programs directly affecting student outcomes.
- Advocate to increase the District’s physical footprint to support operations, curricular, and extra-curricular utilization.