NEXT WEEK, students in Ms. Wilmot’s 5th period Honors English class will be doing an Upstander project to create a positive social change. Each day throughout the week, there will be different organizations to support. Stay tuned to the afternoon announcements each day to hear more about the drives.
DID YOU SIGN FOR THE DAY OF SERVICE, which is next Saturday, April 29th? If so, you need to turn in your waiver in order to participate! PLEASE turn them in TODAY! Bring them to the main office or to Mrs. Young's room 222 ASAP.
ART CLUB has been rescheduled for next Tuesday at 3:15 in room 247 for a painting studio. All are welcome.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN MODEL UN, but think it is too late in the year to sign up? Well, RB Model UN is hosting a conference on May 6th, from 9 am- 2 pm. If you are interested in trying out Model UN without paying the pay to participate, sign up with Ms. Cunningham in room 241 by Thursday. $25 a person.
RBHS PROM 2017
Prom will be held at the Galleria Marchetti in Chicago on Friday April 21, 2017 5:30-10:30 pm
- Students need to arrive to RBHS by 5:30 pm
- There will be mandatory check in that will take place in the Student Cafeteria.
- Everyone attending prom must have a photo ID and a ticket.
- Buses begin departing for Venue: 5:45 pm. The last bus will leave RBHS at 6:00 pm.
- Do not be late or you will miss the bus. You must ride the bus to attend prom.
- Buses will depart the venue at 10:30 pm.
Girls should bring comfortable shoes to change into. Barefoot dancing not permitted.